27.03.2010

Pass Out (remix)



Foz Tee, aldri hørt om kisen, men han går hardt på denne remixen av Tinie Tempah - Pass Out, som jeg tror har solgt bra i UK.


dem cyaan test me!

EDIT:



WHOIIIII!! SKANKING TIME!!

stream: Tinie Tempah - Pass Out (Wrongtom's Resuscitation)

"It’s rare that I hear a decent track at the top of the UK charts and even less likely that it might invoke the spirit of classic uk dancehall and ragga-hiphop in one go. So with that in mind, I once again fired up my tatty old drum machine, dusted off the bass synth and turned my hand to Tinie Tempah’s Pass Out."

"When I 1st heard Pass Out I kept thinking of mic men like Smiley Culture, Laurel & Hardy, Tippa Irie etc so I fired up the same old crunchy drum machine I always use, cranked up the bass and got busy with another slice of throwback digital dancehall business." wrongtom.com

Bonus: Vybz Kartel - Go Go Club/Pass Out (Smutlee Blend)

Ingen kommentarer: